Where: Frankfurt (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full time
Click here to apply in English
The management assistant provides dedicated support to the Head and the staff in a Division. The focus of the role is towards secretarial support and may include administrative tasks of a cross organisational nature.
Tasks may include:
– Drafting and preparation of standard correspondence and short presentations;
– Typing, formatting and copying documents;
– Preparing and maintaining internal files;
– Maintaining electronic and paper registration and filing systems;
– Updating databases;
– Preparing documents for attendees to meetings, conferences and seminars;
– Organisation of meetings, conferences and business travels;
– Agenda management;
– Taking minutes of internal meetings;
– Answering telephone calls, fax messages and emails;
– Proof-reading and formatting documents.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Formal secretarial training would be an advantage;
– At least 2 years’ secretarial experience;
– Very good computer knowledge and familiarity with the MS Office suite;
– Very good level of English, both written and spoken;
– Working knowledge of one ore more other official EU-community language would be an advantage: Bulgarian, Croatia, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonia, French, German, Hungarian, Italia, Latvia, Lithuania, Maltese, Polish , Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish.
– Proven organisational skills;
– Strong communication skills;
– Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team;
– Ability to work without close supervision and under pressure;
– Ability to prioritise and take the initiative.
– 40 hours per week.
– Commencement of employment by agreement.
– The payment is EUR 16,40 per hour (about 2.750, – per month).
If you are interested in this role, we look forward to receiving your application:
– CV in English + current application photo