Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests. Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
• Technical Capability. Works under supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
• Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
• Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
• Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems are ‘beyond them’ and escalates so they can be resolved.
• Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectation/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
• Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
• Personal Development Takes ownership of own development and has a development plan in place.
Key Education and Experience:
Proficiency in German and good comand of English
Knowledge of various software and applications (minimum: Windows environment and MS Office package)
Interpersonal skills crucial for working in a customer service center such as: excellent communication skills, readiness to work flexible hours, customer orientation, teamwork, sense of urgency, optimism and enthusiasm