Where: Bucharest (Romania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Reporting into the Director of the EMEA IaaS Online Customer Success team, based in Bucharest the CSC will be responsible for supporting our volume cloud customer base through on-line and telephone support complementing the relationship between The Oracle Public Cloud and our customers core business objectives and priorities thereby driving increased business value and alignment between Oracle and its valued customer community.
The Customer Success Consultant (CSC) will be responsible for supporting customer adoption through successful customer on-boarding and usage of their IaaS service credits via the adoption portal supported by a network of partners providing implementation services, on-site support and workshops. The CSC will be the main point of contact via the phone and/or on-line chat to ensure that our volume customers successfully progress through the on-line guided adoption process resulting in renewal and expansion of their services. The CSC will collaborate with sales, support and partners to improve the customer’s use of Technology Cloud. This will include problem solving, milestone development and review of implementation plans. Ultimately the success of the role is driving and securing a high level of customer satisfaction and ensuring that consumption of Oracle’s Public Cloud continues in its upward trajectory.
• Supports EMEA countries based on language skills
• Is accountable for a successful adoption cycle and product expansion for those customers who are using the portal – to be achieved within the customers 12 month contract
• The CSC to support the customer, as required, through on-boarding, use case identification, business case review and expansion of services.
• Create a relationship with the customer so that they have the best possible customer experience
• Ensure that the portal knowledge base is kept updated with best practice, tips and use cases – interface with the knowledge management team and field CSMs
• Provide regular reports on the status of customers going through the adoption cycle through the portal
• Provide support to the customer developing their success plan, review and provide feedback to encourage and accelerate adoption
• Serve as the customer’s voice and provide feedback to product management and development organizations
• Leverage the partner network to educate the customer to on new features/services
• Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs
• Encourage the customer to become an advocate
Experience & Qualifications
• 2 -3 year’s experience in IT preferably with >1 year cloud experience
• Proven track record of proactive problem solving
• An awareness of Cloud architecture, cloud services and cloud implementation methodology.
• Expertise in social media tools and other modern communication methods
• Enthusiasm, energy and ability to engage a customer over the phone
• Ability to work in an international team
• Experience in a customer-facing, role such as consultant, solutions engineer or hands on Customer Success Manager in the Cloud ecosystem
• Excellent communication skills, external customer communication, but also internal communication, issue identification and tracking.
• Flexibility, this is a high growth area that requires agility
• Fluent English and Arabic