Where: Pisa (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
IDS Geordadar IDS global leader in providing products and solutions for geophysical, mining, civil engineering and security applications is currently looking for
Custumer Care Technical Support Specialist in Radar products – Business Unit Mining
He/she will plan and manage the technical support and assistance to the customers and he/she delivers the needed training on HW and SW for radar products and more specifically:
– problem solving and/or electrical or electronic or mechanical parts repairing from remote and on-site.
– working closely with the R&D and the Manufacturing teams to identify project technical specifications as well as activities and details about evolutionary maintenance of our hardware products.
– writing manuals and technical documentations for technical support of the radar-based products.
High School Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunications, Mechanics, Mining
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- SW skills: Windows SO, Office
- Knowledge of electrical systems (electrical schemes and components)
- Electric and electronic systems testing and repairing
- Mechanical and enginees testing and repairing
- Basic knowledge about IT and network issues
- Accuracy in writing procedures and manuals (in English)
- Authonomy and flexibility
- Communicate with various clients and must have good customer service skills
- Ability to alternate methods of completing tasks if the set method is not viable
- Good knowledge of English language