Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As a Team Leader you will manage a team of Community Support Representatives that are responsible for helping and educating both riders and drivers. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our most passionate evangelists.
What You’ll Do / What You’ll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What you’ll do
- Point of contact for the team and liaison between the team and country operations
- Queue management – help manage scheduling and priorities to make sure we the queue stays under control at all times
- Quality management – facilitating QA and close the loop talks
- Shift and holiday planning
- Facilitate and assist the team to achieve operational excellence
- Consolidate and structure business insights for operations and engineering
- Keep the team motivated
- Inspire the team become more awesome
- Manage and help develop your team mates
- Facilitate training of new joiners
- Be a mentor for new team members when they join the team
What you’ll need
- Fluent in French
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Currently living in Lisbon or willing to move
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Exceptional communication skills. Your communication style is flexible to the situation. From communicating updates to your team, to discussing metrics with key stakeholders, or presenting to management, you communicate clearly and with a purpose.
- Incredible empathy and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike. You will be an excellent advocate for Uber’s users and are passionate about the community experience.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- You’re an Uber evangelist — you care deeply about the product and getting others excited to use Uber.
- Bachelor’s degree or college experience preferred but not mandatory
- Support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments prefered but not mandatory
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday