Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Support all recruiting activities such as scheduling interviews, managing interview days, and providing assistance to candidates/applicants.
- Track and maintain recruiting files and reports, candidate communication and data in relevant recruiting files.
- Contribute to the improvement of recruiting processes, to create team efficiency and to ensure a high quality “candidate experience”.
- Book all domestic and international candidate travel, arrange necessary visa letters and manage candidate expenses associated with interviews.
- Act as POC for all candidates, recruiters and interviewers.
- Balance multiple candidate schedules on any given day and ensure that interviews run smoothly.
- Act as an ambassador of Booking.com value by providing impeccable support and genuine human connection when interacting with candidates, hiring managers and colleagues
- Be an integral part of the recruitment team by participating to projects, meetings, initiatives and providing your support and feedback to increase our team success
- A proven track record of 1+ year of professional or internship experience, including recruiting coordination, scheduling, executive assistant or other highly organisational administrative duties.
- You demonstrate strong organisational skills and maintain extreme attention to detail.
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to create professional messages and reports.
- You are a multi-tasker, with a can-do attitude and great initiative.
- You can make good decisions, are confident, can build strong relationships
- You are proficient with Calendaring, MS Office and other Internet based systems.
- You not only tolerate, but thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- You preference is to work in a close-knit team dynamic.
- You like to have fun at work and have a contagious personality!