Where: Padova (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative within EMEA Customer Service structure in Global Sales Operations department. The resource is in charge of the operational management of the customers on a daily basis, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in the process of order management.
• Monitoring and managing customers’ master data according to distributors’ requirements being the owner of the Accounts;
• Managing the “order to cash flow” process (Order Collection/Entry/Management) ensuring the balance of commercial conditions – as per Business Manager guidelines – and planning requirements;
• Supervising the overall logistic flow acting as interface between Business Manager, Planning, Distribution, Shipping, ICT and Customers, being reference point for Accounts and solving any related issues (shipment shortages, wrong deliveries, delays, customs’ issues, etc.);
• Managing the customers’ portfolio ensuring the right status of “back orders”;
• Supporting the organization of events and customers’ visits to guarantee the achievement of sales’ target with assistance during the selection;
• Actively analyzing processes/flows and proposing ad hoc solutions for both EMEA Customer Service structure and clients’ requests.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required;
• Mother tongue hungarian and excellent English are compulsory (any other language will be a plus);
• Strong communication skills;
• Ability to listen and to manage a commercial relationship;
• Problem Solving Skills;
• Team player;
• Dynamic, passionate and enthusiastic attitude.