Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for ensuring that our customers have a consistently positive brand experience by providing the best service in the industry. Working across multiple communication channels (email, phone, online chat), this individual is a forward thinker and critical decision maker, all while having the ability to anticipate needs before they arise. The workplace is dynamic, supportive and entrepreneurial in spirit; as such this role will work collaboratively multiple departments including Marketing, Operations, and Product to oversee and assist in customer feedback and education.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Providing exceptional service while handling guest inquiries through multi-channel communication (telephone, email, online chat, etc.).
- Educating customers about Herschel Supply products and assisting with customer decision-making.
- Working with the rest of the team to coordinate workflow and prioritize tasks.
- Supplying support for general inquiries, sales inquiries, and media requests.
- Manage and resolve guest complaints related to the e-commerce store transactions and post-purchase experience.
- Impart brand and product expertise to empower customer decision-making.
- Communicate with global retailers and provide assistance to customers and distributors.
- Opportunity to lead and direct special projects outside of daily tasks and operations.
- Work with Online Operations Specialist regarding operations in relation to customer service.
- Internal spokesperson for our eCommerce business and customer support system.
- 2+ Years of general customer service experience.
- Knowledge of the excel and Microsoft office suite.
- Desk.com or CS tool experience
- Passion for retail brands and fashion
- Experience in eCommerce or related business operation
- Familiarity with eCommerce Operations in relation to shipping and fulfillment, coordination with 3PL’s, etc.
- Able to speak fluently in languages: English, French
- Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese or Cantonese speaking is an asset.