Where: Valletta (Malta)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Community Manager – Norwegian Speaking
As Community Manager, you will be responsible for creating and managing content, marketing campaigns, primarily in sports, and to build brand presence in social media based on overall business goals. You will work on a daily basis to produce and distribute content, in the form of text, image and video, in your own and branded channels. The role requires extensive experience in content production and social media and a good holistic understanding of marketing B2C. An interest in sports and games is a big plus.
- Creating and managing large content marketing efforts, primarily in sports, in line with the brand strategy and support for ATL campaigns, public relations and sponsorship.
- Communication on social media including the production of content.
- Involve existing and new customers and increase reach through social media.
- Monitor and engage in relevant communities in sports and games.
- Recruit and use ambassadors, bloggers and other influencers to create and distribute content through its own and external channels.
- Ensure quality, continuity and high creative level.
- Coordinate the agency collaborations.
- At least three to four years of experience in content marketing and social media, preferably in the agency environment.
- Good knowledge of copywriting.
- Basic knowledge of graphic design.
- Comprehensive understanding of the B2C brand management and integrated campaigns.
- Experience in project management and the ability to plan and streamline both your and others’ work.
- Ability to take responsibility, to meet deadlines and deliver quality and good results over time.
- Interest in sports and games is a big plus.