Where: Vilnius (Lithuania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading a team of and helping them to grow and improve more in their career.
- Updating documentation and adhering to statutory audits of all processes as requested by client.
- Working closely with client and team members to improve and develop processes and operations as well as request for additional trainings in case of process updates or errors.
- Ensuring highest quality and process improvement by solving different issues that are raised in process and by planning, assessing and managing tasks like:
- allocations of work;
- assessing quality of transactions;
- handling queries;
- daily staffing;
- recording production statistics, end-user related notes and other data;
- tracking and reporting daily production and etc.
- Sharing regular performance feedback with Associates.
Team needs, that You will:
- Speak Danish (B2 and upper level) or in other Scandinavian language (Norwegian or Swedish).
- Be motivated, accurate, structured and oriented to provide best experience to customers.
- Be communicative, collaborative and have positive attitude.
- 2+ years hands on experience in Insurance or Finance field.
- 1 or more years of successful experience in Team management.