Where: Cluj (Romania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
You will have to manage various incoming HR service requests from Managers, Employees and HR Business Partners in our European business Operations Centres. This involves updating records, creating documents and escalating nonstandard requests to specialist teams for action.
HR Service Request Handling
– As our first line support on HR issues for customers you will action as many incoming service requests as possible to meet the business needs and ensure that the SSO meets its Service Level Agreements. Actions will include an end to end generalist service to secure authorizations, address issues, create employee documentation, support in recruiting, training administration, update systems and maintain employee files.
– Follow the work instructions for the service/country relevant to the request and ensure compliance with specific policies and procedures as required.
– Keeping record of all open requests and regular follow-up until their completion.
– Run standard and ad hoc reports on request for customers and other HR Operation Centre stakeholders.
– Support colleagues with validation of any data amendments, calculations and document checks in order to ensure a high-quality service delivery.
– Identify improvement opportunities and proactively suggest and/or support their implementation.
Support Customer Queries
– You will also need to assist customers who are unclear about the nature of their request, provide incomplete information or request services outside the scope of the HR operation, escalating any issues whilst ensuring that confidence of the customer is maintained, and customer satisfaction goals are achieved.
– Ensure that all services delivered meet general time and quality requirements.
-Identify improvement opportunities and proactively suggest and/or support their implementation.
-Participate in projects to develop processes, systems and standards to continuously improve service delivery.