Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time, Fixed Term
Click here to apply in English
This is a unique opportunity to help scale the business across Europe and to learn from some of the best online entrepreneurs in Spain and the United Kingdom. Together we want to build great software, great products and execute our international growth strategy. As we grow our user base in Europe, you will be responsible for:
- Addressing online customer queries in Italian/Spanish and English, via phone, email or chat
- Translating product (website & apps) and proofreading from English
- Maintaining well-written and descriptive FAQ articles in your languages
- Reviewing, interviewing and approving user profiles (Quality Assurance)
- Monitoring and following up on online bookings, ensuring that Dog Owners’ needs are always met on time
This is a maternity leave cover contract with the possibility of staying once its finished!
- Native in Italian and fluent in Spanish
- Proficient English (our company language is English and you will be expected to help out with the UK market if there is the need)
- Fluent in French is a big plus!!
- Availability to cover 2 weekends per month (working Thursday-Monday)
- Very well organised, with good experience in web applications, such as Chrome, Skype, Gmail, Google Documents, etc.
- Previous customer support or sales experience required
- High sense of quality (especially in writing and proofreading) and customer satisfaction
- Quick learner, able to absorb and explain continuous changes in the product and to drive booking conversion and feature adoption
- Entrepreneurial personality and business acumen
- Ability to deal calmly with stressful communications; empathy for others
- Passion for animals!