Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The experience and future opportunities will include:
- Provide product information and effective technical support through multiple channels (phone, e-mail, chat).
- Investigate and take care of large and complex support matters, where necessary working closely together with peers across all departments to ensure an exceptional and seamless experience for our customers.
- Contribute to additional support programs/projects (e.g. content delivery, product expertise, targeted proactive support activities).
- Make proactive support calls to enhance the customer experience and check for customer satisfaction.
As a member of the global Customer Support team, you are asked to deliver the following:
- Provide an effective technical support (unburdening the customer wherever possible, thinking ahead to cover expected follow-up topics and an exceptional and seamless experience).
- Provide first-class, high-quality, professional responses to customer enquiries within agreed performance levels.
- A constant and pro-active improvement of product/support knowledge.
- Pro-active engagement in additional activities (when the regular workload allows it).
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as a Customer Support Representative B2B, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Native or business level proficiency in Danish and Swedish, fluent in English.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position within a B2B customer service environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) as well as a talent to develop good relationships with business customers.
- You are flexible and team player with time management skills.
- Technically proficient; knowledge on fields relevant to Telematics (vehicle electronics, telecommunication, GPS) is a clear advantage; basic knowledge of PC hardware; good knowledge of Windows OS; knowledge of web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla).