Where: Zürich (Switzerland)
Extent of Work: Full time
Click here to apply in English
Who you are.
You are an ambitious Sales Manager CEE looking to join an awesome team in Zürich. In this role you’ll be working closely with the European Sales Team. You are skilled at identifying and developing potential new clients through focused research, cold calling and innovative lead generation. You’re also gifted in using business opportunities supplied to you by our inbound leads. Your skills in using creative, consultative and fun approaches is beneficial when speaking to prospects and clients both over the phone or face-to-face, or hosting teleconference/webinars. You will know how to best use your talent to play an active role in further developing the European and global market presence of Virgin Pulse. You will get international exposure in this role, collaborating with the International Sales Team and contributing towards delivering a first class standard of service to our global participants, clients and prospects.
In the role of Sales Manager, you will balance a high degree of autonomy and responsibility; you are a go-getter who’s hungry to learn, develop and progress with us.
In the role of Client Success Enablement Manager you will wear many hats and your attention will be crucial in the following areas:
- Sales related projects can be part of your challenge depending on your personal interests and expertise.
- The development of a subject matter expertise will be part of your personal growth plan.
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- 2-4 years commercial sales management experience with a track record in sales and account management in hitting (ideally smashing) targets is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Written and verbal fluency in English as well as Polish, Slovak, Hungarian or Czech is a must (multiple CEE languages preferred), thumbs up for any additional language spoken.
- High attention to detail when putting together communications to clients.
- Confidence to pick up the phone with both sales and service affinity, sales and presentation flair.
- Excellent organization, time management, presentation and follow-through skills.
- Use of sales CRM or data base i.e. Sales Force, LinkedIn, Excel internal system – or confidence to learn.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
You also take pride in offering the following ore Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics
- Outgoing, confident and ready to make a difference.
- Brave and bold self-starter who wants to improve processes and tasks, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Very high level of organisational skills and not afraid to ask, ask, ask!
- Outgoing, confident and ready to hit the ground running.
- Results oriented team player with a ‘one team one dream’ mindset.
- Willingness to develop, grow key clients and acquire new ones
- Work hard, play hard personality ready to be rewarded for what you put in.
- Lives and breathes a healthy lifestyle – or very eager to get started with it – and is enthusiastic to learn more about the Health & Wellbeing industry.