Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As Account Specialist at IBM Global Financing Department you’ll have a great opportunity to:
- Work in a responsible position supporting external clients
- Work in a dynamic, multinational team with great atmosphere
- Participate in training projects to improve your hard and soft skills
- Develop, grow and build your future career within IBM
Main responsibilities include:
- Credit Line and Order management, Cash collection and Conditions monitoring.
- Daily management of an account portfolio which is comprised of inventory and/or accounts receivable financing customers.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with numerous customer contacts at various levels of the organization and serving as a focal point for customer inquiries, requests, and complaints.
- Monitoring collateral position and surveys to ensure that all collateral reporting requirements are adhered to and identifies, reports on and drafts action plans to address potential and actual exposures.
- Preparing materials for use in status account reviews.
- Being responsible for territory risk management and customer satisfaction attainment and ensures all customer communications are documented in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring accounts operate within approved guidelines and obtaining the appropriate level of management approval in exception situations.
- Keeping customers appraised of the financial health of their account and its ability to support current and future financing volumes.
- Operating proactively at all times.
Since the role involves being in daily contact with customers in Italy the candidate must be:
- able to communicate in English & Italian;
- able to hold a phone conversation with our business partners and explain basic financial terms to them verbally.