Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)-
Extent of Work: Full time
Click here to apply in English
Are you a partner champion that loves to add value to businesses? We are looking for a Partner Success Manager to join our team and can offer you an exciting experience with heaps of opportunities to learn and develop.
About The Team And Your Challenge
Our sales department is responsible for sourcing and maintaining the right partners that can complete the travel experiences of our travelers. We do so with a team of passionate sales pioneers from all over the world that tap into their own local knowledge to handpick the most enticing partners in their region. Being an ambitious team, it is our challenge to always strive for commercial excellence to foster the further growth of TravelBird. Whether that is giving personal advice to our partners on their business, closing new partnerships or supporting on allotment creation. As our offers, our partners are exciting and unique and not one day will be the same.
As Partner Success Manager it is your challenge to manage the existing partner portfolio of your region. You steer on success metrics such as partner satisfaction scores, retention, and churn. You add value to your partner’s business by delivering them insights into the performance of our cooperation and regional trends. You are aiming for valuable and long-lasting partner relationships with e.g. hotels in which we add value to each other and our travelers. You report directly to the Sales Manager.
- Getting maximal growth out of our partners through up-sell and cross-sell;
- Maintaining and building up valuable and long-lasting partner relationships;
- Developing plans to drive metrics for success, foreseeing strategic recommendations and reducing critical issues;
- Prioritizing and ensuring resolution on (escalated) partner issues;
- Serving as business lead for overall partner relationships;
- Delivering Quarterly Business Reviews;
- Building out the partner success program to scale by acting as partner champion and trusted adviser;
- Working closely with internal stakeholders (like Category Managers and Sales Support) to get offers online; and
- Contributing to the further growth of TravelBird.
Who You Are
- Smart, quick-witted and adaptable;
- > 1 years experience in account management or customer relationship management;
- You have experience with or affinity with the hospitality and travel/tourism industry;
- You preferably have (work) experience with the Eastern European market;
- You have experience with issue resolution and escalation management;
- You have proven ability to collaborate and build strong customer relationships;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You are passionate about partner success;
- You are structured, organized and able to prioritize and manage time effectively;
- You are decisive and capable of adapting to a dynamic working environment;
- You are fluent in English and preferably fluent in either Croatian, Hungarian or other Eastern European languages; and
- You live in (or around) Amsterdam or are willing to move.