Where: Milan (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Drive all sales and marketing content, communication and events activities as: B2B and B2C documentations, sales tools, products and product marketing presentations, communications and Events across the Global Industrial business able to support our growth plan and AOP achieves.
- Driving the Industrial Digital Marketing, Communication and Events strategy and activities able to support the Industrial Fire STRAP and business objectives
- Develop all marketing activities needed to proactively drive the Industrial New Product Introductions.
- Support the Industrial Demand Creation developing all sales & marketing tools needed to win new businesses and address key verticals in Industrial globally.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across sales, marketing and all other contributing functions to deliver an effective strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- End Users Verticals Market presentations for our solutions across all targeted verticals and sub verticals.
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors and customers to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, ecc)
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Strong and proved Sales Development knowledge of fire products and/or industrial space and the ability to promote the Company and its products
- Excellent communicational skills and ability to achieve results through performance management
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a target driven and demanding environment.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks appropriately to ensure customer facing time is maximized.
- Sales development and relationship building skills to maximize commercial opportunities.
- Marketing and commercially astute with an understanding of the dynamics of sales growth and market related changes.
- Target focused, motivated, optimistic, positive and professional.
- Must be proactive and flexible to customer and company demands.
- Fluent in English; both written and spoken – A second language between Italian, French, Spanish and/or Arabic will be strongly appreciated.
- Studies in Development Management, Marketing or related experience will be an asset
- 5 years of experience in the following sectors: Fire and/or industrial market
- Experience in the international work environment
- Travel up to 50% of his/her working time.