Where: Lille (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
An exciting and unique opportunity is available, we are recruiting for the role of Customer Communications Controller.
Working at Eurostar’s Operation Centre in Lille you will be at the heart of the action with the means to help thousands of customers when they need it most!
We are looking for someone to…
- Ensure the consistency of the information given to our customers, both directly and indirectly – whatever the communication channel (Station and on-board announcements, Slack, social media, email or SMS).
- Give the right information and options, at the right moment, to the right customers by using a range of tools.
- Prepare and deliver communication to customers using appropriate channels for any changes to Eurostar services
Experience and skills required
Whatever role you are fulfilling, if you are working for Eurostar, you’ll need to demonstrate our core vales – Connected Building lasting bonds with customers by going further. Working as one team across borders. Ambitious Striving every day to be better at what we do. Embracing change and exceeding expectations. Caring Insisting on delivering the highest standards for our customers. Treading lightly as we go. In addition, here are some of the operational and technical requirements for the role:
We are looking for someone who…
- Has an understanding of the importance of customer experience
- Has an aptitude for digital and social communications channels
- Speaks both English and French fluently
- The role will operate on a roster pattern following the operational hours of the CRE, some flexibility will be required during times of disruption.