Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We play a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation, but also with Informatica’s reputation in the marketplace. We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in Sales affords us.
We want enthusiastic Spanish speaking Inside Sales professionals with a penchant for detail and a knack for verbal persuasion. As a key member of the sales team, you’ll work closely with an Account Manager developing sales leads within a defined geographical and/or horizontal territory. You will have the opportunity to succeed as a salesperson for a global leader in a growing industry. You will leverage your telesales experience, inter-personal skills and energy to meet team goals.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a lot of energy matched with superb communication skills. You fuse these skills with your product expertise to overcome objections, land new accounts and secure upgrade opportunities within our existing customer base. You excel in a fast-paced environment, exceeding goals and leading your team to do the same. When something isn’t working, you shift gears quickly, coming up with a new approach and renewed energy to tackle any challenge. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you’ll also be able to:
- Apply your curiosity and knowledge about data integration and related technology to generate interest in Informatica products from sales leads and potential customers.
- Use your organizational skills to create a productive workflow that the larger team can understand and follow efficiently.
Sells the company’s products, systems and/or services via telephone or electronic means to Spanish and English speaking customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts. Must close the sale on products, systems and/or services. May generate prospective customers through cold calling and may qualify and follow up with sales leads. Sales can be made through multi-channel, inbound and/or outbound sales activities. Requires application of in-depth technical knowledge of products, systems and services (may include contract documentation). May be responsible for large, diverse, complex territories and/or products. This role is overlay to the field sales force, typically supporting the initiatives of the field sales organization and carrying an individual or team quota that is shared with the field. Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested. Has thorough knowledge of company products, systems and services. May direct customers to website or other company resources for information. May act as sole sales representative for assigned territory, industry, accounts, and/or products. May establish and maintain relationships with channel partners. Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities. Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers. Minimal business travel or work outside office required.
- Learns to use professional concepts and to apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Utilizes professional and educational training, along with relevant previous experiences, to gain understanding of customer’s decision-making process, goals, and business objectives.
- Understands general business and technical context of assigned accounts.
- Functioning knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- College degree and/or equivalent experience
- Telesales experience a must
- 3+years Sales/Lead Generation experience with at least 2 years in a closing role
- 3+ years of relevant experience with High School Diploma
- Demonstrated success navigating complex sales cycles and closing deals
- Experience selling enterprise class software licenses at a reputable company
- Knowledge of navigating business organization structures, buying influences and purchasing processes
- Computer skills and aptitude required