Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As the company continues to grow, we are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service Representative.
The overall responsibility of the role is to process customer orders and enquiries in accordance with established processes, within the required timeline, effectively and efficiently, to meet customer needs and ensure their satisfaction.
- Customer order management, working with both internal Ortho contacts and external customers to ensure fulfillment of all order elements, for on-time delivery
- Receiving, managing and resolving customer enquiries concerning orders, product availability, general information
- Ensure technical and other enquiries etc are appropriately redirected and followed up.
- Customer complaints handling, monitoring and follow up
- Providing support to Customer Services team colleagues (cross functional cooperation, supply chain team, sales
- Supporting activities, archiving, maintanance of customer data in Ortho database, certificates
- High school graduate or equivalent is preferable.
- 2+ years relevant experience in a customer facing activity, such as Customer Service, or Customer Care in a commercial business in a market led economy.
- Previous work experience in a multi-national company is of great advantage
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to follow specific processes, exercising initiative and flexibility as appropriate.
- Computer literate, knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, intermediate level is essential
- Language skills – fluent English, both spoken and written is a must
- Telephone skills – in the areas of listening, problem resolution, dealing with difficult situations/concerned customers – must be excellent.