Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Drive customer loyalty through increased productivity, improved value and through a high performance culture.
Able to provide both in country and cross border support as needed.
He/she is the point of reference for customers for all types of commercial requests: solve complex, high impact problems.
Advocate for the customer inside of Eaton.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
- Excellent Danish capabilities
- Strong English capabilitiesd
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in order management or customer service
- Drive for results and collaborative style
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Maintain positive customer relationships through active listening, prompt resolution of problems, and projecting a positive, professional attitude
- Teamwork, networking and continuous learning skills
- Adapting change and process improvements
- Good organizational and computer skills required to manage and organize high volume and diverse transactions