Where: Leiden, Den Haag (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Provide support and report on customer queries and problems of various level of complexity.
- Troubleshoot and quickly diagnose complex problems in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA) / key performance indicators and propose measures to prevent recurrence
- Work with the customer/vendor/partners to establish the root cause of problems and provide end-to-end service support, retaining ownership of a case, by resolving it individually or escalating it – in accordance with the SLA.
- Maintain client relationships and increase client satisfaction with designated customers by performing regular health checks of their operational environment and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Regularly review customer cases to detect possible customer’s infrastructure problems trends
- Follow-up on proactive monitoring alerts
Implement solutions and provide product-related consulting or training at customer sites
- Share acquired knowledge within the team by providing training to colleagues and/or proposing improvements to the service we provide to our customers
Provide technical support to the commercial divisions by participating in technical reviews and providing product presentations and demos
- Participate in service delivery or improvement projects within own area of expertise. May at some point manage small projects.
- University degree in IT/Engineering or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills
- Good verbal/written communication skills in English is a pre-requisite. It is an advantage when you also speak French, Spanish, Italian or German.
- A team player, excited to work in a multicultural environment
- Good knowledge of different operating systems including Linux, AIX, Solaris and/or Windows
- Good knowledge of TCP-IP, Routers, VPN, Firewalls, TLS setup etc.
- Knowledge on Oracle databases, MQ series and/or IBM WebSphere is an asset
- Knowledge of SWIFTNet products is an asset
- Willing to travel on ad hoc basis