Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
– Ensures that all store door and inland import/export requirements are maintained to ensure the timely departure of import/export cargo as per service delivery requirements
– Forecasts and plans the inland delivery capacities and follows up the vendor executions
– Reports daily store door movements, service failure issues and other challenges to supervisor
– Improves inland operations processes
– Monitors and resolves problems to ensure movement of idle containers
– Coordinates with rail operator, line and terminal operations to ensure movement of containers as planned
– Maintains data integrity through accurate inputs/updates to all related systems
– Implements methods and measures to drive intermodal, positioning and storage costs down
We are looking for
The experience in a similar position within truck/rail vendor or shipping/freight forwarding is a strong advantage, however we will also accept applications from ambitious fresh graduates!
We expect that you are a strong team player, able prioritize work load and proactively do the job in order to meet all required deadlines.
Additionally, you have high level of result orientation and reliability, able to effectively communicate at all levels, closely work with peers.
Since the corporate language is English, proficiency in written and spoken English is a must. Knowledge of Hungarian language is critical.
PC proficiency – MS Office/Excel at advanced level.