Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full time
As our Claims Specialist you will support the Customer Finance Operations team, within the wholesale business. Reporting to the Customer Finance Team Lead, you will perform Claims related activities with responsibilities including Invoice, Defective and Shipment claims resolution. You will ensure a high level of service quality to our customers providing efficient claims resolution, while complying with internal policies and procedures relating to logistical and financial disputes.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Support the Service Model Differentiation (SMD) to implement Customer Finance panel of services, aligned to Sales Strategy.
- Support cross functional stakeholders in the Minimum Order Value process by reducing cash collection risk through effective claims management and resolution.
- Perform accurate claims investigation, ensuring the correct approvals are obtained for actions, and documentation is maintained in relevant system as per guidelines.
- Manage workload in line with targeted Service Level Agreements. Ensure pro-active follow-up of claims within your portfolio/task list to minimize the number of blocked invoices and enable payment on time. Escalate to TL any risks to timely resolution.
- Support reduction of Invoice claims through clear communication with Sales to enable claim preventative measures to be initiated using Nike Flow.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields (or relevant experience)
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Customer Service position or Finance related position
- Fluency in English language (Croatian or Hungarian as second language is a plus)
- Proficient Excel skills
- SAP experience is preferred
- Effective communicator with ability to influence stakeholders during difficult conversations
Click here to apply in English