Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
EMs are the main point of contact for the Customer from the time a statement of work (SOW) is executed and throughout the life of the services engagement. EMs are responsible for shepherding projects through the various Services functions and practices and the coordination of the delivery effort of resources from various practice teams of Consultant and Product experts.
The EM’s primary responsibilities are:
Services scoping and sales. Engagement/ project management. Project budget and estimate. Quality and customer satisfaction.
Ultimately an EM is responsible for getting the Services that a customer purchased fulfilled according to the terms of the SOW and Service Order (SO). This will involve a significant number of detailed activities, including:
- Work effectively with the Sales and Client Success teams to sell services to customers.
- Pro-actively scope projects with Customers’ business and technical stakeholders to ensure requirements are clearly defined.
- Create custom SOWs clearly detailing services activities, responsibilities, deliverables, timing and pricing.
- Work with Practice Leads to schedule and coordinate project timing.
- Manage and drive a portfolio of projects from Closed/ Won to transition to Support/ Client Success.
- Ensure that project vision and goals are clearly defined.
- Ensure that key stakeholders are identified and aligned.
- Define and maintain project plans.
- Focus on achieving milestones and meeting deadlines.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities with involved stakeholders.
- Prioritise day-to-day work with the right level of focus.
- Manage client escalations; act as the bridge between Services and the rest of the organisation.
- Ensure that issues and risks are identified and mitigated in a timely manner.
- Manage multiple client and internal stakeholders.
- Create status reports including estimates to completion for clients and internal stakeholders.
- Facilitate client workshops, presenting, and validating in order to achieve consensus.
The skills and experiences we’ll be looking for in your CV and assessing you on are;
- Proven experience with a project management methodology.
- Experience scoping professional services for SaaS implementations.
- Experience generating or executing Statements of Work.
- Track record of working with clients and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to maintain strong client focus at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver.
- Passion, energy and a collaborative work ethic.
- Full authorisation to work in UK without any restrictions, sponsorship will not be provided.
- Fluent French language skills