Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Where do you want to be?
Are you looking for a great challenge to grow yourself and be rewarded for your enormous effort? Are you looking for a job where you are fully responsible for supporting our sales teams and promoting state-of-the-art technology and a world-class brand? And are you fluent in Italian and English? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Your primary purpose is to support our local sales organization in UK and Italy to make our TomTom Telematics fleet solutions a beautiful commercial success in these countries.
As a member of the global TomTom Telematics team, you will have to deliver the following:
- Handle all contract administration related to service subscriptions from customer signature up to service activation.
- Assist the Finance department in solving invoice or payment queries.
- Coordinate after sales activities for existing customer database to increase customer satisfaction.
- Provide excellent sales support to the sales team located in UK and Italy.
- Actively participate in the Customer Care program to keep long term customer relations and service contract renewals after initial contract period.
- Be the prime point of contact for our business clients and sales partners of TomTom Telematics Fleet management products & services.
- Report directly into the Manager Sales Support.
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as a Sales Supporter, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- At least 2-3 years’ of experience in a similar supporting role.
- Understanding of business processes and the ability to improve them when required.
- Confident and have experience working in a B2B environment.
- You are solution oriented and accurate person with a positive attitude.
- Enjoy working in a team in an international and dynamic environment.
- Excellent computer and administration/organization skills.