Where: Sliema (Malta)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What you will do
- Doing risk assessment of new and current players at different stages of their user journey.
- Processing withdrawals.
- Handling and verifying KYC documents.
- Collaborating with our AML analysts and MLRO.
- Helping our CS team with Payments and risk related player queries.
- Handling ad hoc contact with payment providers when things doesn’t go as planned.
- Taking part in improving workflows and procedures.
- Maintaining our awesome company culture and have fun.
Who we are looking for
- Someone that has been around the block in iGaming and is tired of rigid workflows, bad priorities and bureaucracy. You know that keeping the player happy is all there is to it, no matter what it takes.
- You have previous iGaming experience from work relating to Payments, Risk, Chargebacks or AML.
- You are interested in how things work and curious to get involved in finding new ways how to enhance our risk based approach.
- You have an analytical mind and get weirdly excited when you find a new fraud/abuse ring.
- You are not a stranger to the 4th AML directive/GDPR and the challenges they pose.
- You fit in with our skilled, crazy and fun team and believe that keeping each other’s back is as natural as the air we breathe.
- You are able to work shifts, weekends and Public Holidays if required.
- You consider yourself being somewhat tech savvy.
- Your English is flawless and if you have another native language that matches our core markets, that’s a nice bonus (Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, UK).