Where: Göteborg (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We have a current opportunity within our Nordic team based here in Gothenburg. The team focus on providing customer service across the Nordics (Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway). The role is for an experienced Customer Service Coordinator working within the Customer Service team and will have the key focus to support the Finnish and Swedish current customers, professional customers and future customers.
This role will see you work as part of a team to handle complex enquiries which will require your skills in data accuracy and attention for detail, coordination of order and delivery of our products to customers or clinics, handle and report complaints, processing of service requests and invoicing and assist with planned sales events and campaigns. Overall this is a role which you can utilize your time management, data accuracy and strong customer service skills to work in a role which will be rewarding for you as you get to work with a great team and customers.
Why is this role right for you?
- You have excellent Swedish and Finnish skills – verbal and written and comfortable to communicate in English
- You really enjoy being in customer service and looking for a role where the focus is ensuring quality of service and support
- You have experience working with ERP System (such as Oracle Or SAP)
- You have a high level of data accuracy
- You are a team player
- You are an organised person
- You enjoy a fast paced environment
- You are comfortable with and enjoy selling
- You will enjoy spacious, modern facilities, surrounded by a beautiful forest in Mölnlycke
- You will experience an engaged workplace, motivated team mates and supportive Manager
- You are mid-career with 5 or so years’ experience in a similar role, preferably from a medical device company