Where: Belgrade (Serbia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Requirements for this role:
- Sound written and oral communication skills both in English and local language;
- Sound computer skills in MS Office (Excel, PPT);
- Ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis;
- Meet business deadlines.
What you’ll do:
- Receive and direct incoming calls, take notes
- Ensure incoming and outgoing mails, contact with courier services, provide assistance in fax / copy services to end users as required
- Welcome visitors and record keeping
- Ensure the provision of a safe working environment, as per client’s guidelines (conduct regular office checks to ensure maintaining of all safety equipment & tools in appropriate state, such as fire extinguishers, evacuation plans, first aid boxes, fire detection equipment, etc)
- Keep control over applicable building’s related matters, occurring incidents, contact relevant building’ representatives and monitor repair / works delivery (flooding, AC systems issues, lighting, parking, access control, etc)
- Ensure incoming site operations invoices tracking is performed accurately, controlled and registered and history kept easy available.
- Control delivery of services within premises, in order to operate and maintain quality – follow up on building’s related daily tasks such as: technical maintenance, office assets physical integrity, manage daily communication with 3rd party vendors (cleaning, office supplies, M&R, car fleet, etc), follow up on status of office services related invoicing, coordinate acquisitions of office supplies.
- Check the quality of the services delivered by suppliers, assist with monitoring proper delivery of works within the office, such as construction upgrades, office setup changes, etc
- Participate to regular meetings, share inputs to SFM, understand the terms and management of each contract.
- Ensure management of car fleet as per regional car policy.
- Provide local/remote support in performing IT basic tasks (eg: acquisitions and disposal for IT equipment, inventory of IT equipment, assigning PCs, mobile phones, keep contact with local suppliers, remote access to equipment, initiate computer installations according to procedures, IT vendor hosting).