Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What you’ll do…
Our client are a world-leader and well-established in the supply of Computing components for Servers, Storage, Computers & data-centre equipment, based in Central Amsterdam. They are looking to hire a dedicated Sales professional, with prior experience of selling Component solutions to Computer OEM’s, who will build new clients in Europe’s most vibrant emerging markets.
The client has been greatly successful in both emerging and established markets, all across Europe. You will uses your pre-existing experience, you will sell Memory and storage solutions and look to earn a significant profit -margin, while guaranteeing a positive, professional service.
This is a technical sales role, where you will market-map, cold-call, present a solid solution to clients, encompassing Supply, modernisation, shortages, product monitoring and deal with after-sales.
You will be a resilient, technical sales professional and report in regularly to the Regional Manager – in this relatively flat organisation – in order to update, plan and forecast accordingly.
Skills you’ll need…
- A minimum of 2 years’ B2B Sales experience, selling electronic component solutions, to end-user OEM’s – preferably Computer manufacturers – is essential;
- It is important you have an existing knowledge of components like micro-chips, CPU’s, processors, SSD, Storage or Memory components for example;
- It would be advantage to have spent some time working in a component-manufacturing company, however this is not essential!
- Proven experience of success in fast-paced Sales – can approach a new client and present them with a technical product or solution, manage the bidding and quoting process and manage the after-sales and relationship thereafter;
- Fluent in English and ideally one of the following languages – Polish, French, Hungarian, a Scandinavian language or German for example.
- You have a lot of energy, are a driven sales person – comfortable selling over the phone and approach Corporate, A-List clients.
- The right to both live and work in the Netherlands/EU and preference will be given to those already living in the Netherlands and the client will not sponsor Visas/work permits;
- Willing to travel to locations within your area of responsibility – 5-10% of the time – this role is predominently focused on inside sales!