Where: Bournemouth (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Assist in the investigation of complex client/FA queries. You will be involved in working with the technical representative on complaints, providing translations of relevant information and communicating back to the clients on the advice of the Technician.
- Where applicable, translation of all work received into the team in to Swedish. This ranges from notes clients/FAs have written on application forms to complaint letters or medical information for new business or claims, marketing literature and project support documentation (e.g. letters). Translations will also be carried out from English into relevant language and may include complaint letters, which can use more complex language.
- Investigate and resolve errors and transactions, discrepancies, complaints and queries in accordance with FSA regulations
- Answer telephone calls and/or emails, faxes and letters, look up clients’ policy information on database and answer queries and supply information over the phone, via email, by fax or in writing. Queries can range from requests for information on specific policies, such as valuations, to requests for facts about products, funds and processes.
- Oversee the flow of work in the team to ensure deadlines and service standards are achieved.
- Recognise, manage and escalate risk.
- Assist in coaching of new starters or less experienced staff
- Carry out any audits as required to highlight recurring issues or complaints
- Produce weekly/monthly stats and reports – quality checks etc.
- Champion and lead a culture of customer service excellence and continuous improvement.
- Responsible and accountable for own personal development i.e. prepare and actively operate personal training/development plans
- Contribute to the development of team strategy and objectives i.e. team members, reviews, appraisals etc.
Specialist Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- 4 GCSE’s Grade C or above to include Maths and English and/or NVQ Level 1 – or equivalent
- Fluency in specific language, both written and spoken (Swedish) essential.
- Good attention to detail
- Basic numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous office experience
- PC literate, in particular MS Office Products
- Previous experience within financial services industry