Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- First point of contact for inbound customer faults (Incidents) or queries (Service Request) via all available channels including (but not limited to) Phone, Emails, Web, Chat and Social Media, in Spanish
- Creation of customer tickets with all customer inputs captured in Spanish and systematically translated in English before the ticket is assigned to the internal resolution team.
- Real-time monitoring of all available channels for subsequent inbound communications from customer/suppliers related to existing tickets ensuring that all customer/supplier inputs are captured in local language and systematically translated in English before deciding on “next best action” (typically an outbound communication and/or a TO DO task to Internal Resolution teams)
- In liaison with internal Resolution teams, create and follow-up on communication plans agreed with customers/suppliers.
- Real-time monitoring of inputs received (in English) from Internal Resolution teams and translation into Spanish before communicating with the customer/supplier.
- For service catalogue in-scope (typically simple technical request or various admin queries), provide first contact/touch resolution and complete ownership to conclusion of the service request/query
- Build and manage customer relationships with customers, suppliers and internal teams.
- Use available systems/tools to perform basic technical checks and confirm basic service status (such as configuration state, presentation type, etc…)
- Participate, when requested, in Continual Service Improvement initiatives representing the functional area of expertise.
- Provide training and coaching to new starters and less experienced team members and/or peers, to assist with the on-going development of the team.
- Native level of Spanish and fluent level of English
- Previous experience within a customer facing call centre Helpdesk environment, ideally in the Telecoms sector or IT. Reasonable basic technical understanding of telecommunications would be desirable.
- Prior experience of working within a team environment, with full responsibility for multi-channel handling. To include taking ownership of inbound/outbound communications, coordinating with internal teams and external suppliers and managing through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of capability in terms of customer handling, show empathy and maintain a friendly, calm and professional attitude in conflictive situations.
- Genuine ability to work under pressure, maintain high standard of ethics and quality at all times
- Able to drive suppliers to high standards and manage them to SLA.
- Natural communicator, able to interpret, present and translate technical/complex information in an easy to understand format; excellent written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach, and an ability to operate effectively when faced with uncertainty and change; be able to function effectively in a highly complex matrix organisation