Where: Belfast (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What would I be doing?
As a Brand Ambassador, you will be the first point of contact for both our business and consumer customer base, responding to multichannel queries. We strive on offering the very best levels of customer service and believe in “what we say and how we say it” leaves a lasting impression with our customers. Therefore we will provide you with all the necessary tools, training and confidence needed to do a great job. Tasks include-
• Supporting business and consumers via inbound calls, emails and live chat queries.
• Resolving product queries and fielding questions regarding online accounts and customer orders
• Complaint handling and resolution
• Offering in-depth product knowledge of our range and legislation around the products.
• Monitoring and engaging consumer questions that come through Social Media
• Ensuring the best consumer experience possible is provided
• Helping drive sales activity where appropriate and conducting customer surveys
What we offer :
• Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Belfast (Including flight assistance and 7 nights hotel accommodation).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• 25 Annual leave days, increasing with service
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
We are looking for…
We are looking for dynamic, resilient candidates, with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills. To succeed in this role you must be a confident and enthusiastic individual who will strive to go that extra mile for our customers. We especially value candidates with :
• Fluency in Italian and English
• Previous customer service experience, especially those with call centre experience.
• The ability to build relationships.
• Experience of working and collaborating with internal departments.
• Social Media experience is a benefit.
• The ability to multitask.