Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Responsible for ensuring all orders received by phone, fax, email or other sources are processed and acknowledged accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Ensure that all customer inquiries, including but not limited to, order status, inventory availability, delivery information, product information, pricing and invoices are resolved satisfactorily; Provide accurate, valid and complete information using the appropriate methods/tools; Track and manage the interactions with the customers from every channel.
- Identify customer’s needs and provide basic to moderately complex support; Identify and solve problems using available resources. Maintain a current knowledge of products offered in catalog to support providing basic product information.
- Handle customer complaints; Complete the required documentation within the time limit and submit to the relevant organization; Arrange the product returns and raise credit notes, where required.
- Ensure order processing holds are addressed in a timely manner.
- Proactively communicate product availability to customer; Manage backorders, where required, informing the customers of availability dates.
- Create and distribute daily sales invoices.
- Process requests for catalogs, price sheets, and copies of invoices.
- Retrieve voice messages each morning and process accordingly.
- Handle product evaluation and travel set requests.
- Provide support to the sales team: pricing, quotes, service contract offers, product samples, customer call, customer account creation.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve customer inquiries.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reporting is carried out as per business requirements.
- Provide feedback on a daily basis to the team leader / supervisor.
- Actively engage in projects to improve service levels.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Will be required to work during Irish public and bank holidays, subject to local law
- A minimum of one to three years related experience and/or training in Customer Service.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing company and/or in the medical device and/or pharma industry preferred
- Ability to speak, read and write fluently in Italian and English languages.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, management and cross-functionally for positive customer outcomes
- Passion for customers and delivering a world-class service experience
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Sense of urgency and proven ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must be able to give and welcome constructive feedback; contribute to building a positive team spirit and friendly and engaging work environment
- Understanding of Order to Cash process and related systems…Oracle, SalesForce.com experience desirable