Where: Gdansk (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Responsibilities of our Quality Coordinator
- Implement and maintain quality system in Service Desk Environment
- Call listening to consistently monitor inbound and outbound call to consistently monitor inbound and outbound call quality
- Evaluate the performance of IT Supporters through the agreed quality and audit process, carrying out quality assessments across the Service Desk
- Monitor and track agents quality performance to ensure they understand where they sit within the performance matrix on both quality and numbers.
- In conjunction with the Team Leader / Lead Supporter hold regular monthly coaching sessions with agents.
- Create, maintain and deliver annual training and development plans (process and customer service) for all members of the Service Desk – conducting training needs analysis in conjunction with the Lead Supporters.
- Assist in delivery customer centric service in each customer and client intervention.
- Update and evolve working practices & process manuals to reflect current situation.
- Address and log all customer complaints received, and ensure remedial action/ process inaccuracies are action to avoid customer dissatisfaction and mediate between client, customer and agent.
Key Skills/Experience Needed To Become Our Quality Coordinator
- Proficiency in English language, Danish/Swedish/German will be taken as high advantage
- Experience in Quality Management or controls.
- Experience in coaching others.
- Excellent customer service skills, experience preferably gained within an Aftersales or Call Centre environment
- Have a friendly and professional personality
- Strong focus on customer service/customer care
- Confident communication skills to convey information clearly and concisely, when dealing with internal and external contacts and colleagues
- Excellent PC, literacy and telephone skills
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to changes in the working practices and procedures
- Focus on accuracy & attention to detail
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Resolution implementation
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office and other IT dependant systems