Where: Bratislava (Slovakia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What would be your role?
You will be a bridge between the company and internal, as well as external customers. We have various positions of Supply Chain Operations Professionals and Contract Management Specialists, where you will focus on communication with the internal and also with the external clients, followed by the administration of obtained information.
Are you ready for?
• Supporting IBM’s internal and external customers (e.g. various teams within IBM, sellers, Business Partners, Finance teams) across the globe
• Billing activities: obtaining purchase order from customer, working with external clients, support of delivery teams on service consumption, end to end billing management (according to customers’ specifications), tracking of invoices issued to the customer for reconciliation purposes
• Commercial Activities (Contract Governance and Contract Baseline Management. It can include: Preparation of Commercial deck slides, Slides for Leadership team, Slides for customer call, Attending External Client calls),
• Contract Operations Registration (Ensure / Perform accurate billing set-up, ensure all contractual documentation are registered in Internal systems, Managing contract registration in cooperation with other teams (Q2C)).
• Ensuring customer satisfaction through timely and complete responses to inquiries, and proactive problem resolution.
• Maintaining open and effective communication with internal customers.
• Being responsible for keeping documentation up to date.
• Working in fast changing environment.
• Team cooperation.
What do you need for your success?
Fluency in business English
Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel (knowledge of Pivot tables/VLOOKUP is an advantage)
Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Proactive attitude, self-driven
Basic knowledge and use of financial terms
Stress and conflict management
Networking and client centric
Ability to work in multicultural environment
Attention to the details, good analytical skills
Ability to solve problems across team and provide an innovative approach to achieve work objectives