Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
• At least half of the day will be spent answering calls and the other part of the day will be resolving queries.
• Calls must be answered and dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
• Maintain a daily average ASA (Average Speed of Answer) of 12 seconds.
• Resolve customer queries whilst on the call where possible raising adjustments where relevant.
• A reference number must be given to the customer for every query logged.
• Queries must be investigated fully.
• The history of the customer’s account checked to ensure no duplicate work is caused.
• Notify other departments of their errors so incoming queries will reduce.
• Educate customers of their errors.
• Paperwork filled out correctly.
• Daily reports filled out accurately and correctly.
• Feedback to customer on the resolution or non resolution of their query.
• Meet set targets on a daily basis.
• Responsible for any additional tasks given.
• Must complete a certain amount of weekly / monthly administration tasks
Other Job Requirements
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
• Fluency in Italian and English both written & spoken would be an advantage
• Be efficient
• Have good numerical skills
• Be a logical thinker
• Able to work in a targeted environment.
• Work well in a team
• Minimum requirement of a leaving certificate or equivalent qualification.
• Some experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage
• MS Office package (especially Excel)
• Keyboard skills