Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Create and publish competitive daily and campaign-led content across Social Media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat.
- Support the evolution of the Social Media content strategy by generating creative ideas that will continually improve brand engagement and drive traffic to the site/app.
- Work seamlessly in a team to deliver fast, entertaining, reactive and insightful material that resonates with the audience.
- Produce regular reports that outline performance against KPIs and business objectives.
- Support the Social Media Manager in maintaining and continually evolving the brand voice and style.
- Collaborate with other teams such as Trading, Product, Content, Operations and CRM to ensure the content offering is competitive, informative and complements brand-wide campaigns, offers and promotions.
- Work with Customer Service to ensure customers are supported across social media platforms.
- Create briefs for internal and external creative designers/producers. This includes supporting video partnerships with influencers.
- Create monthly content and delivery plans according to the sporting and gaming calendars.
- Support the Social Media Manager in collaborating with the Paid Social team to ensure the posting strategy & targeting is working effectively alongside direct response activity.
- Ensure content is compliant with all appropriate regulation and legislation.
- Native Italian speaker with fluent English.
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to adopt creativity and brevity is essential.
- Degree educated, ideally within marketing, communications or journalism.
- Avid user of social media with a comprehensive understanding of all platforms and astute awareness of what makes audiences engage on these channels. Experience of developing and delivering ideas for social-first content campaigns is preferable.
- Able to demonstrate a genuine passion and highly in-depth knowledge of a variety of sports and gaming products.
- Strong understanding of social media ad platforms and paid activity.
- Sound knowledge of betting and gambling/gaming. Experience of working in the industry is preferable but not essential.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, flexible to change and motivated to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan, prioritise, juggle multiple tasks and manage time in order to meet tight deadlines, without losing an eye for detail.
- Experience in online gaming social media.