Where: Stockholm (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Your main priority will be to drive advertising sales in some key European markets and ensure that SQUIDs advertising revenues will grow to support further expansion. You will work with media bureaus, PR agencies (for content marketing), sales partners and with direct sales to companies. You will work closely with our country managers to drive advertising sales and in some countries with our local sales representatives. You should be comfortable to work with the local companies in the different European markets and participate in local seminars and other public market activities.
You will be based in Stockholm and will report to the CEO.
Today you are probably working in a similar role and/or have previous experience from work with on-line sales within digital media. You should have an academic degree in marketing, market communication or media or other related areas.
Your personal profile is as follows;
- You are creative, sales focused and very results oriented with a focus on qualitative deliveries.
- You have a helicopter perspective and love to work with others.
- You have a background from on-line marketing and media.
- You have international experience.
- Your communication skills are excellent and that you speak and write in English is a required. Other languages e.g. Italian and Spanish is a merit.