Where: Den Haag (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Core duties and responsibilities will include:
- Be the main contact point for all European program users regarding orders, invoices, card usage, fee structures and more, in accordance with agreed SLAs
- Take all administrative steps for the fleet set-up, dealer set-up (application process, forms and approvals) and maintenance of the program
- Input and management of invoices, keep track of fleet payments and dealer reimbursements
- Issue cards and create user log-ins
- Deliver ad hoc online user training and develop training materials when required. Test the in-house system when needed
- Take care of translations
- Prepare billings to be sent.
- Complete account and user updates.
- Send confirmation/approval communications.
- Complete account onboarding steps and create and distribute applicable new launch announcements and welcome packets/letters/cards.
- Request assistance by internal departments to address applicable program issues impacting clients, merchants and customers.
- All other reasonable orders given by the employer
- The ability to speak and write English, Italian and Spanish fluently is essential.
- Strong values in and an understanding of the importance of providing high levels of customer service is essential. Experience gained in a customer services environments is desirable
- A strong working knowledge of Word and Excel is essential
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
- Educated to MBO – HBO level or equivalent is desirable