Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- • Ensure an adequate response time while delivering high quality service to all customers via email and phone;
- • Maintain excellent quality and efficiency in order to achieve our team targets;
- • Support customers before, while and after purchase;
- • Assist with concerns regarding products, payment transactions and shipping;
- • Assist with concerns regarding a broad range of customer accounts issues.
- • Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian;
- • Moderate English skills (B2 level);
- • Good computer and Internet skills;
- • Demonstrates sympathy and empathy;
- • Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- • Flexibility and resilience;
- • Fast learning capacity;
- • Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred).