Where: Veldhoven, Eindhoven (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The job encompasses the area of digital communications; to drive, support and execute activities that reflect ASML online presence via its global company website.
In this role you will contribute in placing asml.com as an online gateway and in that way strengthen ASML’s global positioning towards a diverse group of stakeholders, focused at: investors, government, potential employees, and the general public.
Also you will be fully involved in the project to develop a new global company website for ASML.
You are preferably native English speaker or at least have an excellent English proficiency. You can show us you have experience with dynamic working environments covering communications and human resources, where you have shown the following skills:- Problem analysis and successful execution: analyze and break up of complex initiatives and projects into executable tasks and key messages.
– Consulting: demonstrated capability of successfully advising employees on communications tactics and strategy.
– Initiative: shown appetite and capability to independently identify high-impact opportunities, and initiate and execute actions, and to raise pressing matters without waiting for others to do so.
– Assertiveness: acts in interest of company’s vision, mission and strategy, while maintaining positive relationships.
– Entrepreneurship: thinks “out of the box“, beyond own working environment, also from a customer’s perspective.
– Planning & prioritizing: sets targets and priorities effectively and efficiently, plans necessary actions.
This job is ideal for a versatile self-starter with a master degree in Digital Marketing and Communications, with at least 5 years of experience in relevant fields, who is interested to broaden his/her scope.
– Press-release publications
– Quarterly and annual financial results publications
– Functional copywriting and editing; according ASML’s content and style guides.
– Collecting and collating content to be added to dotcom and career site.
– Creating, entering and edit web-pages using the WCMS (Web Content Management System).
– Co-creating and maintaining content guidelines wrt website content.
– Organizing, educating and training new content editors through the organization.
– Reporting on the website traffic; statistics and analytics. Advising in future use and improvements.