Where: Oslo (Norway)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
Olivia was started with a genuine love of Italy and Italian cuisine, focusing on authentic ingredients and the pleasure of sharing a meal with friends and family. The Norwegian entrepreneurs wanted to create a feeling, like visiting Aunt Olivia’s home in Piedmont, the smells of cheese and ham, happy and passionate voices, warmth from the fire in the pizza oven and lots of candles. That mood says a lot about how we want Olivia to be, for both the guests and our employees.
All the food we serve is authentic Italian and is made from scratch in our restaurants. We have our own company, Olivia import, which imports quality commodities from smaller, family-run producers in Italy. With over 1.4 million guests and a turnover of over 400 million, there is a huge pressure on our kitchen. Being able to keep the quality in quantity is absolutely essential for our further success.
We look for candidates with the following qualifications;
- You have at least 2 years experience from a professional Italian restaurant/pizzeria with high pace
- You are structured, clean and organized
- You are able to work independently as well as being a very good team player
- You are enthusiastic, service minded and willing to learn
- You have a “yes-I-can” attitude