Where: Oslo (Norway)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
In this position you will report to Head of Exchange Sales (Nasdaq Oslo ASA).
- Together with the team build liquidity in our existing and new markets at the Exchange with main focus on the Nordic and Continental electricity markets.
- Responsibility for a dedicated customer portfolio, with focus on establishing good customer ewlations to the different trading teams.
- Knowledge of how the marketplace works and contributes to making the marketplace operating efficiently on a daily basis.
- Knowledge about how our trading system works both technically and according to exchange rulebook.
- Involvement in projects related to the growth ambitions.
Together with the rest of the team you will have a role in developing our market place and services.
You are a good and knowledgeable discussion partner inside and outside of the team, as well as a visionary individual who is able to find practical and sustainable solutions within our team and for our customers.
- University degree in business administration, economics or similar
- Team player with good social skills.
- Knowledge of commodity trading or experience from other financial/ physical markets is an advantage
- Fluent English and preferably German
- Experience from the German market
- Strong sales drive, able to energize, develop and build business relations
- Committed to Nasdaq values and high ethical standards
- Able to drive changes and influence across organizational borders
- Structured, process oriented and hands-on
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of IT systems/ infrastructure