Where: Naples (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Working with local sales offices in different Countries and with the Corporate Head Office, the Web Content Specialist is responsible for the content management of local websites.
• Regularly reviews and updates the web and mobile sites content, including text, graphics, video, audio, etc., and proactively brings ideas to better sales and marketing promotional plan;
• Is responsible for the creation and acquisition of content in accordance with assigned countries editorial plan;
• Proofreads translations, adds graphics, animation and video using the MSC Cruises content management tool;
• Uses metadata and other methods to optimize search engine positions;
• Analyses website usage statistics and provides direct feedback with the goal to improve revenue;
• Recommends changes in editorial policy and site design.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (skills, competencies, experience)
• English mother tongue, any other European language is considered an advantage;
• Bachelor degree;
• Previous experience in a similar role;
• Proficient use of Microsoft Excel;
• A number-driven person, comfortable with mathematical, statistical and quantitative reasoning;
• Ability to work in a deadline driven environment, balancing multiple priorities;
• High level of attention to detail;
• Excellent communication, organization, time management and analytical/problem solving.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
Right to work in Italy