Where: Sofia (Bulgaria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Position Purpose & Summary:
This position is responsible to support the Accounts Payable function. Receiving enquiries from and communicating resolution to the suppliers and Business Units. Supplier Relations partners with the Cargill Business Units and other FSS teams to provide optimal supplier(customer) service. Communication with BUs and Suppliers is via dedicated email, incident logging system, or telephone. This position is also responsible for the final approval/send to bank of all EMEA FSS supplier payments. The key expectation being to ensure that payments meet the requirements of the Cargill Payment Control Policy and are transmitted by the correct method to ensure efficient settlement to suppliers (internal and external).
35% Supplier (Customer) Services – Responsible, as first line contact, to research and problem-solve supplier enquiries received regarding Accounts Payable issues. This includes educating the Suppliers and or BUs on required and accurate information contained within invoice documents, in particular regarding legal acceptance and compliance to PTP requirements. Partnering with Cargill Business Units and Tax departments to resolve supplier invoicing or payment issues.
30% Accounts Payable Support tasks – Multiple support duties, which include: Supplier payment advice information; submit requests to update supplier records (name, address, bank account information); verification of data changes in line with Cargill Payment Control Standards; research and resolution on supplier returned or failed payments; checking/approval of payment data as needed prior to EFT (electronic funds transfer); analyzing aging of supplier account credits and various invoice and payment status reports.
30% Payment Approval – Responsible, as payment final approver, to ensure all payment instructions created by the payments team are approved timely and accurately; performing the required audit check on all payment groups in line with Cargill control policies; ensuring correct and valid documentation is processed and approved in support of all payments; reporting on payment issues to the Payment Processing Specialist.
5% Participate in COSO, Value Preservation, finance job family trainings and special projects to drive efficiency.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Finance Graduate or Diploma/vocational qualification in finance/accounting.
- Fluent (written and oral) in English and Hungarian.
- Experience of PRTP/AP function, preferably in a shared service organisation.
- Good customer service skills, with attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative with a strong understanding of internal control.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve problems timely and effectively.
- Ability to adapt to change and learn quickly.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Strong PC skills, including MS Office.
- Fluent in an additional European language.
- Experience within a multi-cultural, high volume and high value team environment.
- Knowledge of accounting policies and procedures.
- Experience in working with SAP and/or JDEdwards.