Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Your role: As Communication Manager you will report directly to the CEO and be fully responsible for all external communications of Check6. You will develop and implement the communications strategy for Check6. Working form Amsterdam and London, your goal is making Check6 known to the world. The upcoming year will be used to build a global communication team, which you will lead. Online and social media marketing will be an essential part of your skill set. We are looking for people with growth-hacking capabilities, creativity and a network in the financial world.
The Fintech world is moving fast, so we are looking for people who can move faster. Do you have what is takes? Contact our HRM department now!
- Bachelor or Master in Marketing / Communications / PR / Journalism
- proven track record in online marketing/communications
- Familiarity or experience in wealth management
- Creating compelling content using offline and online collateral for targeted industry audiences, including clients, technology partners and investors
- Organizing and driving events to promulgate the company’s brand
- Work with all layers of the company and ability to motivate and teach all employees to efficiently communicate with all stakeholders
- Native English speaker
- Willingness to travel internationally