Where: Glasgow (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheets Accounts
- Review and clear open items on balance sheet account reconciliations and ensure that relevant bookings are identified and made.
- Take ownership of each reconciliation, ensure resolution and drive out underlying issues with the balances.
- Ensure commentary is provided on aged items
- Liaise with in country Finance teams, third parties and Chubb IT
- Document the purpose of each account that the role holder has responsibility for.
- Support the identification of process efficiencies and their subsequent implementation.
- Support external reporting up to the completion of appropriate audit file
- Completion of relevant notes to the accounts as directed by line management
- Produce associated Management Information
- Fluency in Spanish and English languages
- Strong Excel Skills, ability to manipulate data
- Experience using V-lookups and pivot tables advantageous but not essential.
- Previous experience in a similar financial role
- General Ledger/Balance Sheet reconciliations experience – preferred.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Analytical review of management information
- Financial services or insurance experience is highly desirable