Where: Manchester (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Deliver a high level of customer service by:
- Using empathy/positive language when answering questions while they’re browsing our website.
- Helping each customer find their ideal car.
- Spotting opportunities to provide information that your customer may require at a later stage.
- Dealing with requests between booking and pick-up.
- Conducting post-travel investigations after the rental has finished.
- Consistently create encouraging experiences for our customers, whether they’re booking online/over the phone.
Our ideal candidate
- We love straight talking: Respectful & confident communicator; passionate about providing the best experience possible.
- Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well.
- We love being different: Fluent in Danish & English, both spoken and written – we work with customers from all over the world, so first-rate language skills are essential.
- We love getting it done: Have superb problem-solving skills and is able to flex to different customer profiles.
- Has a valid UK work permit.