Where: Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Review and Approve Deals for SAP Customers:
- Create contracts for submission to SAP’s existing and potential new customers: Responsible for drafting, modifying and finalizing contracts, including new and add-on business for services including consulting, premium services and training.
- Contract Validation: Cross-collaborate closely with international Sales, Services, Commercial, and Revenue Recognition teams in the local market units during the drafting and negotiation process. Verify customer, scope and pricing information provided by Account Executive, Services Sales or Solutioning Centers and work with the Commercial team to ensure final business and contract terms to prevent revenue deferrals.
- Customer Support/Administration: Monitor contract cancellation and provide contract amendments for non-revenue generating issues (Terminations, Swap of services contingencies etc.).
- Review, interpret and confirm contracts terms and conditions, and verify compliance with internal policies and external regulations such as SOX.
- Actively contribute to on time processing of customer sales orders into SAP systems.
- Answering internal and external queries within Service Level Agreement
- Anticipate issues and initiate actions to resolve them using professional judgment and concepts, company policies and procedures
- Archiving and maintaining all contractual documentation
- Active quarter-end and year-end close deal support to the sales community in a highly dynamically driven environment
- Preferably at least 1 year experience with Services contracting or Deal Support
- Working experience within a shared service center environment (preferred)
- Experience with SAP systems is a plus
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES :
- Minimum upper-intermediate written and spoken English and Italian
- Certificate of Secondary Education at the minimum
- Bachelor´s degree in Law or Economics is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Team player
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized and with strong follow-up skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and solve problems with little direct supervision
- Good command of MS Office (Excel, word and Outlook)